SOLAR POWER HOUSE
AKULA LAKSHMAN RAJU
SOLAR POWER HOUSE
· At Present Situation During COVID-19, The daily average electricity consumption of all the sample households was 26% higher in the lockdown period as compared to the pre-lockdown period. Solar systems are one of the best investments you can make for your home, and pocket.
· POWER SOLAR have India is on the cusp of a solar revolution and we at TATA been right at
Investing in rooftop solutions leads to great savings, while protecting the environment. Tata Power Solar offers solar rooftop for home. Save and Earn from your idle rooftop space.
India, a rapidly growing economy with more than 1 billion people, is facing a huge energy demand. The country stands fifth in the world in the production and consumption of electricity. The electricity production has expanded over the years but we cannot deny the fact that the population of the country is also expanding. The power produced in the country is mostly from coal (53%) and it is predicted that country’s coal reserves won’t last beyond 2040–50. More than 72% population living in villages and half of the villages remain without electricity. It’s high time that our country should concentrate more on energy efficiency, conservation and renewable energy. To meet this surging demand, solar energy is the best form of energy to fulfill the energy needs of India and bridge the energy demand-supply gap.
· The India solar power market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 40% during the forecast period 2020–2025.
· The solar PV segment dominated the market share in 2019 and is expected to be the largest segment during the forecast period, owing to supportive government policies to penetrate clean energy generation in the country’s energy mix.
· The Government of India has taken several initiatives with the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) drafting plans and putting out tenders, which in turn is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
RELAVENT PRODUCTS IN THE MARKET
COMPANIES: LUMINOUS, TATA POWER SOURCE, ENPASE, SABIC.
· Sun flower
· Q CELLS.
· Canadian Solar.
· Trina Solar.
Products generated by solar panels.
· Solar-powered fan
· Features of a home solar system
A home solar system must provide enough electric energy to fulfil all the power requirements of a home. It should also be capable of providing AC power as traditionally all homes use AC power to operate lighting systems, gadgets, appliances and equipment such as computers, refrigerators, mixers, fans, air conditioners, TVs and music systems.
· The system requires a battery which can be charged by the solar power generated and also can store electric power to be used in the night. Batteries are typically used in off-grid systems.
· The system needs an inverter to convert the DC power generated to AC power so that it can be used by the appliances or devices in the home.
· The entire home solar power system is interconnected with adequate and appropriate cabling and wiring to channelize the energy into a usable form.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE OR EXPERIENCE:
Transmitting solar power wirelessly from space
The Japanese Space Agency (JAXA)’s Space Solar Power Systems (SSPS) aims at transmitting energy from orbiting solar panels by 2030. On 12 March, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd (MHI) successfully conducted a ground demonstration test of “wireless power transmission”, a technology that will serve as the basis for the SSPS. In the test, 10kW of electricity was successfully transmitted via a microwave unit. Power reception was confirmed at a receiver located 500 metres away. LED lights on the receiver confirmed the transmission. This marks a new milestone in transmission distance and power load (enough to power a set of conventional kitchen appliances).
Potentially, a solar battery in orbit (36,000km above earth) could generate power that would then be transmitted to earth via microwave/laser, without relying on cables. JAXA anticipates that this new technology could become a mainstay energy source that will simultaneously solve both environmental and energy issues on earth.
The estimated lifecycle carbon dioxide emission for the operational SSPS indicates that it is almost the same as from nuclear power system and much less than fossil fuel power system, JAXA claims on its website. Countries such as India, China and Japan are investing heavily in these technologies right now.
SOLUTION FLOW CHART:
The price of the total system would depend on the type of solar panel system you go for. We have explained different types of solar panel systems in the next few sections.
· In case you go for an off-grid solar panel system, which includes panels, inverter, charge controller, batteries, wiring, structure, connectors, junction box, etc. It would cost anywhere between Rs 70,000 to Rs 1,20,000 per kW depending on the panels and inverter that you go for.
· In case you go for a grid-connected solar panel system, which includes panels, inverters, wiring, structure, connectors, junction boxes, etc. It would cost anywhere between Rs 45,000 to Rs 80,000 per kW.
The PRODUCT PRIZE is similar to ESTIMATED BUDGET
Articles and eBooks: These versatile formats can cover a range of topics.
Blogs: A mix of educational and product-specific topics keep readers engaged and help raise you to the top of searches when optimized through the use of keywords and links.
Print and other offline opportunities: Use these to complement your digital voice. Speaking at in-person events such as conferences solidifies your reputation.
Video: A short, customer success story told in video format highlights how a customer problem was solved.
- Climate and weather risk: Risk of changes in electricity generation due to lack of sunshine or snow covering solar panels for long periods of time.
- Environmental risk: Risk of environmental damage caused by the solar park including any liability following such damage.
- Operational risk: Risk of unscheduled plant closure due to the lack of resources, equipment damages or component failures.
MILESTONE AND TIMELINE:
It Depends on the House Power Usage And area of roof to be covered by SOLAR PANEL. Planning take Time in days and Testing and Launching takes more time due to set up the network and fix the panels according to planning.
· Improve the quality of life and alleviate rural poverty in the un-energized and off-grid areas by providing the four (4) basic needs such as lights, education, entertainment and communication through affordable and reliable source of energy.
· Solar power is pollution free and causes no greenhouse gases to be emitted after installation.
· Return on investment unlike paying for utility bills.